Thursday, August 7, 2014

How i meet Nathan


I`ve been single for about 2 1/2 months now and I thought I was going to be single for every at least thats what i thought. I had gotten tried of seeing my friend on facebook being with there man for a year or more, posting it like it was nothing....or posting that they were getting married and having kids....

I thought that in my early twenties I would be married already to a nice guy and having  kids already . But that is not how it turned out I was looking in all the wrong place. Meeting guys online and not caring getting treated any old way because i was the girl that let them have hold over me......

Until one night I told my girls and tish downstairs at her house that I deared the girls to get on there phone. Which at one point I did not think there were going to do so......But trying to dear Ali and Brittany you know that you should get ready to loose lol......so i called the girls bluff and they got right on there phone trying to find me dates.

Ali and Brittany went to town on there phone and facebook posting that they had a beautiful roommate that was looking for date....(ok I dont think I was sounding desperate). I just wanting someone to come and love me for what i had and not my goodes.

Needless to say no one from ALi`s friend were interested. But brittany with in a few mins had someone say that he was interested in me.

Anyway got to talking to this special guy over skype at first I was shy. But after talking to him we hit it off he got me laughing.....and smiling.......i could be myself around him......that night he came over but I had ran to the store for a few mins to get beers and came back i wait wait wait never came I called on skype he picked up and said I was there I said no u were not......needless to say he came back over the next day after his brithday to celebrate.

Nathan and I are about to hit a month on aug 13 and the only thing I could say is that im more happier now than every with this man than i could every be with anyone else.......Baby I just want to say thank you for coming into my life when you did I thank god every day....... ( I LOVE YOU )




No comments:

Post a Comment