Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm just wanting my baby to get better


   Well since Sunday Nathan has been in the hospital. He is in so much pain as a girlfriend i don't know what to do.  I wish I could take the pain away that he is feeling but I can't. The only thing I can do is pray to our heavenly father each day that he gets better.....

Today is Tuesday this morning he went in for surgery so I hope the pain would leasing but from what I hard so far its not....its just getting a worse. It harts me to see him like this god I wish he could get better and I know he can. Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary and I could not be more happier than that I was with him.....

Last night I got a phone call from a friend that told me that I was the most loving girlfriend he knew that would stay by her man that was sick because most women would have said fuck that I'm out I would be around a man that was sick. But I told him I'm different I always stick to my man. I do it because I care for the one I'm with in my life. 

So tomorrow the packing is coming out. Hopefuly the pain will go away a lil but I have to wait to find out tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment